Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yellowstone

I'm attempting to catch up again. Rebecca and the kids went to Rebecca's family reunion at Yellowstone this summer. They had a good time, enjoyed being with their cousins, and got to see some cool things.

Here are our girls and some of their cousins hanging out in a tree.


Here are our kids and the Troutman kids.


Here the boys are acting as the girls' arms to apply makeup (I think that's what it's supposed to be).

And the girls returned the favor by helping the boys shave.
They got to see some of the geysers, and Rebecca said the Grand Tetons were very impressive, so we're going to try to visit with just our family this next summer. There was a river running next to the campground. But I think what the kids enjoyed most was just being with their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment